Last Updated: February 16, 2024
At NZ Affiliates Store, we employ log files as part of the standard procedure. These files record visitor activity on our website, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and potentially the number of clicks. This information is not linked to personally identifiable details. The purpose of log files is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information.
Compliance with Laws and Legal Obligations:
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect and defend the rights or property of NZ Affiliates Store.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Similar to many other websites, NZ Affiliates Store utilizes “cookies” to store information such as visitors’ preferences and the pages they access. This information is leveraged to enhance user experience by customizing web page content based on browser types and other relevant data.
For more comprehensive insights into cookies, please visit our “Cookies Policy” article.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie:
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Privacy Policies of Advertising Partners:
Third-Party Ad Servers and Networks:
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
Cookie Management and Consent:
You have the option to disable cookies through your browser settings. Visit the respective websites of your web browsers for more detailed information on cookie management. Learn more about cookies here.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data, not sell the consumer’s data.
If you make a request, we have one week or less to respond to you. Moreover, if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact US at email@example.com
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one week or less to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact US.
Google Ad Policies:
If you have any questions about Google Ads showing on our site (nzaffiliates.store). You can check the Google’s Ad Policies by clicking the button below:
If the button is not working, then copy the link below:
Google Policies: https://policies.google.com/
Google Ad Policies: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?sjid=5032916105943472157-EU
To fortify the protection of children online, we encourage parents and guardians to actively participate in and monitor their online activities. NZ Affiliates Store does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If such information is inadvertently provided, please contact us immediately for its prompt removal.
Some additional information:
Litespeed Cache (Click to expand):
This site utilizes caching to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
Your Acceptance of These Terms: